Windt Le Grand Leeuwenburgh is a boutique Dutch restructuring and insolvency firm. It regularly acts for Dutch clients across a variety of sectors, while it also often works a bankruptcy trustee.
Recent highlights include advising a group of lenders within the Steinhoff structure in relation to Hemisphere International Property’s revolving credit facility, and assisting football club FC Twente on its restructuring plans.
Recent Deal Data highlights
- AMST acquisition of Simteq simulator and software business
- Europe Islamic University bankruptcy
- European Care Residences and Resorts restructuring
- FC Twente €50 million restructuring
- Pyroban Benelux bankruptcy
- Ulstein bankruptcy
“Personal, high quality service and delivers with speed." – Banking
"Fast, flexible and professional. Also very competent, pragmatic, and effectively contributes to solutions." – Restructuring and insolvency
"Professional and has high problem solving skills. He is able to convince other people in difficult situations and on complex questions."